Tuesday 10 November 2015

Walking the Line

Hi there, old chum!


I was reading a blog at nyoho.com, specifically: "my teacher doesn't get me" and it gave me food for thought as I was in the process of going through accessing how I interact with the internet and the world in general.


I still really like to write - and will continue to write for myself. However, as this blog was meant to be a personal storehouse and has slowly transformed into something different - I think it’s time I really review my sharing practices. I am also doing this on the other web services I interact with and in real life as well.


For this type of online stuff, I think I should review it multiple times on separate occasions to ensure concise clarity (as much as I can muster with such a muddled mind on complex topics!) and then post it manually - with no scheduled posts or idea of posting frequency.


Because, put simply, if I would not read it through multiple times on different days - why would anyone else? If I cannot be bothered to post it manually - then need it really be shared?


Incase … (and that’s a big “incase”) anyone is trying to keep up with this in real time - this would create a lag between experience and sharing it - so I may use that space for reflection on the ideas of the topic and their expression as I understand them, or don’t as the case may be.


I must learn that it is okay to have personal things, even if it is just simply writing and as a consequence - not everything needs to be shared. 

{I admit that both ideas are new and strange to me, though :S}

*zen zap!*

No comments:

Post a Comment